tell sad stories of the death of kings | a fanmix for crumbling dynasties (listen)
01. procession - alexandre desplat | 02. the grey estates - wolf parade | 03. landscape (demo) - florence + the machine | 04. thirteen - the antlers | 05. strength and honour - hans zimmer | 06. blindsided - bon iver | 07. a rush of blood to the head (radioactive remix) - coldplay | 08. finish it - clint mansell
I am normally pretty meh about red carpet stuff but this is the actual bomb. I want it.
Like seriously though. This is so cool.
In Regards to Tom Hiddleston 2
- Self: I would marry him in an alternate medieval world.
- Amy: I would marry him in any world.
- Self: I would marry him in an alternate universe where we both had fish heads.
- Amy: I really like his head though...
This is so magical. 8th grade me would have been all over this shit.
Why is the Nobel Prize in Literature almost always given to a novelist, never a scientist? Why should we prefer our literature to be about things that didn’t happen? Wouldn’t, say, Steven Pinker be a good candidate for the literature prize?
Richard Dawkins in this interview [New York Times]
Why should we prefer our food to be made out of things that aren’t computers. Isn’t it about time we began eating computers? Why can’t more dogs talk? And of the dogs that do talk, why are so many of them fictional? Shouldn’t, say, Steven Pinker’s dog begin talking? Throw off the yoke of superstition.
Furthermore, why can’t I have a car that has wheels that roll sideways? And why can’t Iron Man beat Goku? What if, say, Steven Pinker designed Tony Stark’s armor? What if I could fly? What if teeth were made of pineapples? Makes you think.