Rather than wrongly lump all nomadic peoples under the umbrella term, “gypsy”, here is a guide of appropriate terms to use.
Terms to not use when referring to nomadic people or nomadic sub-ethnic populations:
gypsy [jip-see] noun
Usage note: The term gypsy is a…
she wears short skirts i wear a black corset with matching lace around it and a black leather miniskirt, pink fishnets and black combat boots. I was wearing black lipstick, white foundation, black eyeliner and red eyeshadow.
she’s cheer captain and i’m ebony dark’ness dementia raven way
I was tagged by one of my favorite ladies on tumblr, the beautiful neepsterdoofus ! Girl, sorry I haven’t done this sooner, school’s been killing me.
(rules: you can tell a lot about someone by the type of music that they listen to, hit shuffle on your iPod, phone, itunes, media player, etc. and write down the first 20 songs, then pass this on to 10 people. One rule: no skipping)
1. 9 Piece (feat. Lil Wayne) - Rick Ross
2. Dark Horse (feat. Juicy K) - Katy Perry
3. Doin’ it Right (feat. Panda Bear) - Daft Punk
4. Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This) - Eurythimics
5. Love Lockdown - Kanye West
6. My Junk - Cast of Spring Awakening
7. I Can See It In Your Face - Pretty Lights
8. Jumpin’ Jumpin’ - Destiny’s Child
9. So Young So High - Dada Life
10. Wild for the Night (feat. Skrillex and Birdy Nam Nam) - ASAP Rocky
Ha! A couple odd ducks and a few of my favorites.Oooooookay here goes nothing:
1) Feels Like We Only Go Backwards - Tame Impala https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wycjnCCgUes
2) Teqkilla - M.I.A. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYliyGHn4wU
3) Mansard Roof - Vampire Weekend https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3PW9r7tIVA
4) If I Can’t Change Your Mind - Sugar https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8rmOX0H44M
5) Fools Rush In - Bow Wow Wow https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUMLev7dg8I
6) Venus in Furs - The Velvet Underground https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLQzaLr1enE
7) A Little Bit of Everything - Dawes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqhRK_g7WJc
8) Crown On The Ground - Sleigh Bells https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4X384XRsfrI
9) Somebody Told Me - The Killers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5fBdpreJiU
10) War! - Edwin Star (oh Cuckoo’s Nest soundtrack!) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQHUAJTZqF0
11) Lizzie Borden - Lizzo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He2xBiyqccQ
12) That song that I downloaded from limewire that was supposed to be “Let Me See Your Hips Swing” but ended up being and advertisement that begins with a fake Bill Clinton saying “I did not have sex with that woman…”
13) What The World Needs Now - Jackie DeShannon https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8c2g9RYriZ4
14) B.O.B. - Outkast https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBcdDVii5s4
15) Satellite - Guster https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAkvb2Rhces
16) The Way - Fastball https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0wfu3tOrtQ
17) Young Hearts Run Free - Candi Stanton https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBcJR3jJ_zo
18) Midnight Cry - J. Roddy Walston & The Business https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABCD0ABYVYk
19) The Whole Shebang - Grant Lee Buffalo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nas4_QwWM54
20) Un Amico - Ennio Morricone (are we seeing a pattern here? I hope so) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoCFzQv9rVwTagging: @asiwaswalkingallalone, @leefeon, @timetoappreciate, @suomynona-elissa, and @lexaxnan,
Anonymous asked: your husband seems like a dick kill him. also does ghosts still exist?
he is a dick and killing him is on my list, but he’s attractive so i’m going to get one more kid out of him
i’m not sure on the ghost front, i guess we’ll find out after i kill my husband and put his gravestone in my backyard
YOU NEED TO MAKE IT MORE OBVIOUS THAT THIS IS ABOUT THE SIMS
“Rule number one: Always stick around for one more drink. That’s when things happen. That’s when you find out everything you want to know.” —John Berendt (Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil)
Seriously - this girl was betrayed and humiliated by someone she thought she could trust, had her personal life and sex life spread all over the internet, and rebounded to become one of the most famous people in our culture right now. You might say that Kim K and the kardashians are “famous for nothing”, but you have to have some respect for a woman who completely turned that situation on its head and rewrote the script to prioritize her own agency. Our culture doesn’t allow that for too many women, so let’s not forget how impressive that is.
literally what i tell everyone about kim k!